Here you will find most answers to the frequently asked questions on our agency!
What services do we offer?
The offer an array of services to fit your travel needs! Services that we offer are:
- Flights (Domestic/International)
- Car Rental (Domestic/International)
- Hotel (Domestic/International)
- Cruise (Domestic/International)
- Train (Domestic/International)
- Bus-Charterbus Rentals/Casino packages (Domestic/International)
- Package or All-Inclusive Vacations (Domestic/International)
- Cabins (U.S only)
- Destination Weddings and more!
What Are Our Fees?
Our fees consist of the following:
To begin booking, an initial payment of [$50pp] is required. Once fee is paid in full, Paradise Travel Agency will secure and confirm travel arrangements as agreed. This fee is separate from the cost of your trip.
Service Fee Structure [Below, is a list or our service fees/ consultation fees which is already included in the pricing of your trip]
- Initial Consultation Fee: [$50pp]
- Domestic Air Ticketing Fee, per person: [$50pp]
- International Air Ticketing Fee, per person: [$50pp]
- Frequent Flyer/ Award Booking Fee, per person: [$50pp]
- Change Fee: [$50pp]
- Trip Cancellation Fee: [$50pp], or 100% of entire cost of trip, in addition to supplier penalties]
Do You Have A Travel Store?
YES! Coming Soon!
How Much Does Travel Insurance Cost?
Travel insurance is not one-size-fits-all, so the price and conditions of a plan will vary. However, it may be useful to understand pricing guidelines to plan your travel insurance purchase.
In general, you should expect a plan will cost anywhere from 4%-10% of your total pre-paid, nonrefundable trip cost. For example, if you purchased a trip with a total cost of $5,000, travel insurance policies available to you will likely range in price from $250-$500, depending on variables.
Factors of Travel Insurance Rates
The providers will use a few pieces of personal information, other than the cost of your trip, to calculate the cost of a plan:
- Age of the travelers
- Number of travelers
- Length of travel
- Type of coverage
The age of the travelers is considered one of the most important of the four factors. Typically, a traveler that is over the age of 65 can expect increased rates. If you are traveling with minors, you may be able to add them to the plan at no additional cost, or at a lower rate – depending on the travel insurance company.
The number of travelers and length of travel can often increase the rates of the plans. This is because, with more variables, there is more risk attached to the plan. For instance, if you are traveling overseas for 21 days, as opposed to only seven, you are opening yourself up to more medical risks and risk of travel interruption. These are both reasons to use your plan. The same can be said if you are traveling with four to five people, as opposed to just two.
The type of coverage you choose will also change the rate. A basic, no-frills comprehensive plan will naturally cost less than one that includes a myriad of optional benefits like Cancel for Any Reason or rental car collision coverage. Similarly, higher coverage limits for medical expenses or medical evacuation will increase the rate over a plan with lower amounts of coverage.
Do You Offer B2B Services?
YES! We offer B2B services which includes taking the stress from your travel planning:
- Managing of all of your companies travel arrangements and bookings
- Get "SPECIAL" discounts on travel up to 30% off!
- A dedicated agent assigned to/for your company!
- Travel Incentives
- A customized company "perks" website for your employees to enjoy discounts on shows and outings such as movies, concerts, games etc!